Electrical Engineering & Computer Science Patent Attorneys
Jenkins, Taylor & Hunt diligently serves clients by seeking and obtaining patent protection for inventions and innovations on a global scale.
Our electrical practice group has extensive experience in overseeing the preparation and prosecution of patent applications for clients ranging in size from emerging companies to Fortune 500 corporations. We also represent nationally renowned research universities by providing patent-related services aimed at strategically protecting intellectual property originated by various academic departments. Our attorneys have collaborated with researchers and professors to protect innovations in various academic fields of study, such as computer science, engineering, mathematics, physics and medicine.
The electrical practice group at JTH is experienced in counseling clients in all aspects of patent law, including the protection of technological innovations via the preparation and prosecution of patent applications filed in the United States. We have substantial experience managing the prosecution of patent applications filed internationally, including consulting with foreign associates to assess and protect patentable subject matter in various jurisdictions. We also prepare validity and non-infringement opinions, provide IP due diligence and assessment services, negotiate and obtain licenses, manage and maintain patent portfolios, and conduct patentability searches.
JTH clients include industry leaders that provide services and products in a variety of electrical-based technology areas, among them:
- wireless communication networking
- network equipment manufacturing
- mobile data traffic & policy solutions
- cloud computing infrastructure & management solutions
- electronic payment transaction systems
- memory storage devices & related software
- database optimization & management platforms
- Internet protocol multimedia subsystem (IMS) based networking solutions
- power distribution & system management technologies